verb [ trans. ]
think about (something) carefully, esp. before making a decision or reaching a conclusion.
Ponderisms -- Observational humor.
Jerry Seinfeld is renown for this type of humor, as was the late George Carlin.
Here are a few of my favorites....
- I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
- Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- How do you know when you're out of invisible ink?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
Have a joyful day everyone. - Rita
Visit my website at http://www.ritaschiano.com